Marketing is the strategy of promoting a product in order to increase its sales which ultimately benefits the company. Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, many businesses suffered a great financial loss. Even many small scale businesses have been shut down. As every coin has two sides, there is also the bright side of the pandemic. The honorable Prime Minister of Pakistan has said that we should take this pandemic positively. Hence, it is a good time to promote your business. At this time, offline marketing does not work, but businesses can go for online marketing. The act of promoting businesses online on various social media sites and various other online platforms is known as digital marketing. Alhuda Software House Karachi HyderabadSolution Pvt. Ltd. is a renowned digital marketing company in Karachi Hyderabad, which offers various services for the promotion of businesses including:
- Content writing services,
- Content marketing services,
- SEO services,
- SMM services, etc.
To get the maximum benefit, a proper marketing strategy is required. There are many kinds of marketing techniques here, we will discuss push and pull strategies of marketing. Let’s begin.
It is the marketing strategy that focuses on pushing the products to a specific audience. In simple words, push marketing strategy involves taking the products to the end customers by any means. Social media channels are considered as the best resources for successive push techniques marketing
Examples of push marketing
- Trade show promotions of the products to encourage retailer demand.
- Direct selling of products to the customers face to face.
- Packaging design to encourage purchase.
- Negotiation with the retailers to stock the product.
- Efficient supply chain allowing retailers an efficient supply.
- Point of sale displays.
Examples of Push Marketing in Digital Marketing
- Marketing of the products via advertisements on television.
- Email marketing of the products.
- Marketing of products on various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Pull marketing strategy is much different than that of the push marketing strategy. Pull strategy in marketing is considered the best when you want to draw customers to your products. The goal of pull marketing strategy is to create loyal customers by marketing the products of their interest. In this type of marketing, customers are already aware of the reputation of the product.
Examples of Pull Marketing
- Promotion of products via advertising and mass media.
- Customer relationship management.
- Sales promotion and discounts.
Examples of Pull Marketing in Digital Marketing
- SEO: SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization It is the technique of increasing the organic traffic on the company's website by making it rank on the first page of Google. This is the form of pull marketing strategy.
- PPC: PPC or Pay Per Click is a type of marketing technique, the company pays for each click to the publisher of the ad. PPC marketing has a high conversion rate.
About Alhuda Software House Karachi HyderabadSolution Pvt. Ltd.
Alhuda Software House Karachi Hyderabadis one of the best digital marketing companies in Karachi Hyderabad. The company has been working in this field for many years and has become the reason for the success of many businesses. In Pakistan, the company has been rated as No. 1 Web Designing Company and has been awarded as the best web designing company in Pakistan for two consecutive years (2017 and 2018).